Everyone walked by you, barely lifting their eyes to see you. No one bothered to open their ears and listen to your songs or your soft lilting voice. They wouldn’t regard you because of your ratty clothes and unshaven face.
Yet I stood - planted in front of you all day. I missed work without a second thought or a call. Your voice carried down the street and into the shops. How are these people not finding you?
I buy you coffee. I buy you lunch. I take you to dinner. I take you home.
- without-speaking reblogged this from 50shadesofbonoandedge
- notesfromthesouthland likes this
- allu2allthetime likes this
- hewson-wehaveaproblem likes this
- o-clock-tick-tock likes this
- enduringchill reblogged this from 50shadesofbonoandedge
- toydbinsley reblogged this from 50shadesofbonoandedge
- wuglandu2 likes this
- toydbinsley likes this
- 50shadesofbonoandedge posted this